LIC’s Anmol Jeevan (T-822) is a regular premium paying Term Plan. This plan does not participates in profits of the organisation hence no maturity benefits are there hence only mortality charges are taken as a premium.
Why Anmol Jeevan
- This plan provides risk cover from as low as 6 Lacs to 24 Lacs.
- It’s a protection plan which provides financial protection to the policyholder in case of any mishappening.
- Tax benefit under section 80c is available up to 1, 50,000.
- Loan and surrender value are not available under this plan as there is no saving element.
- On survival to the end of the policy term nothing shall be payable as this is a pure risk plan.
- In case of unfortunate death of the policyholder during the policy term sum assured will be payable to the nominee.
|Minimum Age to Apply
||18 Years (Completed)
|Maximum Age to Apply
||55 Years (Nearest Birthday)
||5 to 25 Years
|Maximum Risk Cover Age
||65 Years(Nearest Birthday)
|Premium Paying Mode
||Yearly and Half Yearly
||6,00,000- 24,00,000( in multiple of 1,00,000)